I'm working on seriously revamping this blog. I have been slacking quite a bit and realize that I have so many College stories to tell!
First things first: I officially have a 4.0 GPA :) yay me! secondly, I finally got something I've been wanting since I lost it the first time back at the beginning of my senior year in High school. My ex boyfriend and I are finally back together. We had agreed upon seeing other people back then because both of us were so young and we wanted to make sure we were right for each other. We each had another relationship after that and for both of us, those were a mistake. But now we have reconnected and it's the real deal. His mom cried when she found out that we were back together :) happy tears of course. and my parents have never been happier either.
Life is looking good :)
Starting with my next post I will try to keep this blog less personal and more entertaining: More stories, opinions on controvercial topics, pictures, and probably a few recipes. :) I hope you all enjoy!
Much Love
-RoxiJane
No comments:
Post a Comment