stress stresS streSS strESS stRESS sTRESS STRESS! Can you tell I am a bit stressed at the moment? ha.. a bit stressed.. thats a bit of an understatement. Here is my To-Do list!
1. Bake cookies and other finger foods for an event tomorrow evening.
2. Get 3 bands to confirm for the fundraiser event on June 4th
3. Register for college
4. Get and send final transcript to college
5. Register for classes at UT Arlington
6. Buy supplies for Europe trip this summer
7. Plan decorations for fundraiser event
8. Plan and make food for fundraiser event
9. Do 6 weeks of Government homework in 3 weeks
10. Finish portfolio for the graphic design Media Arts Review
11. Keep this blog updated
12. Address and mail graduation invitations
13. Get a hold of the high school newspaper and news broadcasting class and get a story about the fundraiser published
14. Make time for my friends whom I have been unintentionally neglecting
15. Make time for my amazing boyfriend
16. Make sure I pass astronomy
...There's probably more but as you can tell, my mind is already so consumed with all of these things, that I am having trouble focusing on anything specific.
I hope I'm not doing too much... I hope I can handle this... and I hope it all works out...
That's all for today. Now to get started on this list.......
No comments:
Post a Comment