I'm. Just. Me.

I'm. Just. Me.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blow Jobs

I was sitting in my graphic design class today, bored nearly to tears, and in the middle of an attempt to hack my dads Netflix account via the school computer when I came to the conclusion that my life was officially interesting enough to create a blog. Being somewhat of a "spazz" I got all excited and nearly deafened the boy sitting next to me. His name is Ryan, and he can do pretty much anything. Naturally I asked for his help in creating this site. I will admit that coming up with the name for the blog was by far the hardest part of the whole process. Ryan and I went through many ideas before we came up with "sex dreams". At first, both of us just laughed at the idea and thought how funny it would be if someone just randomly came across it. Then I thought, What better way to grab peoples' attention! It's a little like a book my mom read a while ago called The Sex Life of Cannibals. It had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with cannibals or their sex lives. It was simply an attention grabber. And thus the name Sex Dreams was corroborated. 

By the time I was satisfied with the appearance of my blog, I realized that I had no time to actually write my first post! So as soon as I got home, I pulled up my laptop and was about to begin writing, when my boyfriend, Clint, walked through the front door. Ugh, another distraction. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with him, but all I wanted to do was finish just one post! So I told him to sit down and watch a movie... unfortunately his movie of choice was the 1995 film Friday (for those of you who have never seen it, I dare you to go watch it all the way through without pissing your pants from laughing so hard) so once again I was distracted. Luckily his mom called soon after and told him that he needed to come home, and I could finally focus. So here we are... up to the present... and I'm all out of stories for the moment... I'm sure I will have more than enough more interesting stories before the night is over. But for now, I will say "so long fellow bloggers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment