I'm. Just. Me.

I'm. Just. Me.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Caring is Creepy

You know the feeling you get when you are driving around and you notice that the same car has been following you for several blocks? Yeah.. well do you know the feeling you get when you are the person that is doing the following unintentionally?? My friend, K, was on her way to my house tonight so that I could return some clothes I had borrowed from her a few weeks ago. While she was driving, she ended up behind some random truck. No big deal, right? Well it turns out that that truck was going the exact same way as her... for several streets. K felt bad and hoped the guy didn't think she was following him, Then all of the sudden, the asshole pulls over and rolls down his window as if to say something to her! Not knowing what else to do, K sped around him and continued on to my house. However, the minute she passed the truck, he pulled out and started following her!! She sped up. He sped up. She turned left. He turned left. Obviously K was scared now. What I don't understand is why this guy would turn around and follow her! Obviously since she passed him, she wasn't following him! Some people...

On a more positive note, my boyfriend came back over around 8:00 or so to see me :) he's got curfew at 9:30 (he is a year younger than me) so we just sat outside in the bed of his truck since it was such a beautiful night. I wish you could see stars where I lived. That would have made my evening simply perfect. Oh well. It was nice being able to just lay there with him, not talking. Just listening to the sound of the wind and eachothers' slow steady breaths. Such a peaceful night. He is amazing. (Except when he teases me about being so excited about this blog haha)

Well I think this will be all for the night. Sweet dreams to the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment