Earlier this week, the love of my life was severely injured and it was all my fault. Her name was Sadie and I'm miserable without her. I did
everything with her. Sadie and I did some of the dumbest things. I will take this time to reminisce. There was once where we took a road trip to a casino and she had her top off the
entire drive! Also, Sadie and I would always race people while driving. Neither of us could turn down a good challenge. Without her, I probably would not have met my boyfriend. I feel responsible for what has happened to her even though the real cause of her injury was a previous injury that went undetected for weeks. Sadie is now in intensive care and will remain there until she recovers, or God forbid we can no longer afford the bills :(
 |
| Sadie and I before the accident^^ |

|
| Sadie and I after the accident^^ |
Yes, Sadie was my car. She was a beautiful 2007 GT Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder. Unfortunately while driving to the Career Center where I take my Graphic Design class, her brakes locked up. She is not totaled but my family does not know if we have the money to cover the repairs :( It has been a tough week without her.
To all you fellow bloggers out there
Have a great weekend.. and drive safe.
poor Sadie :{ i cringed when i saw this, the pictures dont even do her beauty justice
ReplyDelete