I'm. Just. Me.

I'm. Just. Me.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Save Me San Francisco

What an intense couple of weeks. Sorry for neglecting my blog lately. I promise to be better ;) So the Jam for Japan was a HUGE success!! The bands were all wonderful and people really enjoyed being there. We raised almost $3,000 for the American Red Cross to go toward Japan relief! I am so proud of myself and everyone else who helped organize this event! Even though I will be graduated, I hope the graphic design class carries this on as tradition and hosts an event next year that is even better!

Today is my last day of high school...EVER! I have my astronomy exam in just a few hours, and I really should be studying, but I'm too excited to even begin to focus on that. Tomorrow I can relax and sleep late, and then thursday morning, we have our "senior breakfast" at the school, followed by graduation rehearsal. Yeah... apparently we have to practice standing in straight lines.... HA. Oh well, it just means I am one step closer to actually walking across that stage!!

My friends and I attempted to pull what could have potentially been the best senior prank in the history of our schools' senior pranks. We were going to close all of the gates leading into the parking lot so that students and busses would not be able to leave, and parents would not be able to get in. Funny right? Yeah well everything was going great until the volleyball coach decided to leave early. She ended up calling the security guards, and they got the locks cut before school even let out. It was a huge dissapointment. However it did accomplish one thing; Pissing off a lot of the faculty! And that's all that matters ;)

My graduation ceremony is this Saturday! I can't believe that it is less than 5 days away! My whole family is coming into town to watch me walk across the stage and I am just so excited! Wow, I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it. All of this stress building up these past few weeks is just...gone. I feel so great. After graduation my family and I are going out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants; Kobe Steakhouse. YUM. And then 2 days later on monday, I leave for europe! Yes, that's right, I am going to Europe :) It won't be my first time in Europe since my grandma lives in the Netherlands, however, it will be my first time going on my own, without my parents! I will be touring Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and The Czech Republic! I will try to keep my blog updated on a daily basis and let everyone know how things are and what I did every day of my trip, but hotel internet is unreliable, and I will not be staying in the same hotel for more than one night. It is going to be such a fantastic experience though!

Can you tell how much better/less stressed I am? My posts are about to start getting a hell of a lot more interesting :)

Have a wonderful day, and a fantastic summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment